Monday, March 26, 2012

Just Hatched: Easter Eggs in Paper Mache

I've been making more paper mache, this time for Easter. I got this idea after working on the paper mache Halloween ghouls I made last fall, and thinking about trying to work on smaller items. I found a couple similar projects online and then came up with my own designs and methods for making these light weight paper mache Easter eggs.

In Germany they've made beautiful paper mache candy boxes for Christmas and Easter for more than a hundred years. I decided to try to make some small paper mache eggs with treats for my grand children. (shhsssh, don't tell!)

The paper mache Easter eggs I crafted were lots of fun to make, and easy, too. You can find my article about this project with complete paper mache Easter egg instructions at Zujava.

No comments: