Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Back to School - Lunch Box Notes

It's Back to School Time!

I was a working mom, and so is my older daughter - in fact, she's a school bus driver in her community. I packed healthy lunches for the kids, and often would draw a picture on the paper sack or tuck a special note into a lunch box to remind them I was thinking of them. This was more than 30 years ago - I didn't have a computer then, and I had a tight budget. I still have the budget, but now I also have a computer so I can print out nifty free printables like note cards, stickers, bookmarks and labels.

I like these little animal cubbie labels to use for writing lunch box notes or to make stickers for younger children. You could even use these little square printables as book labels ... or bus tags for preschool and kindergarten age kiddos.

No comments: