Monday, May 18, 2009

My Famous Clip Art

clip art penguin featured in iphone snowglobe appAnother of my graphics has a small claim to fame. My baby penquin clip art is featured in an iPhone toy, Snowglobe. 



This is the second of my graphics used with permission. The first was a Back to School graphic that's featured as the backdrop in a funny kid-friendly video.

My original graphics are offered free to parents and teachers for personal and classroom use. I also permit single image use for blogs and Squidoo lenses under a Creative Commons license

My graphics are NOT permitted for use on Zazzle, CafePress or download sites.

If you're interested in using my clip art for commercial projects, get in touch with me - you need to purchase the image or get a license for any commercial use.

1 comment:

MiMi said...

That's cool, Lee, to see your cute penguin in a snow globe. :)