Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Everyone's Famous for 15 Minutes

Move over Warhol and Haring ...

Everyone (at least my entire family and my fans at Squidoo) knows I love to draw with my computer.

I design graphics and sell greeting cards, stickers, tee shirts and lots of other stuff imprinted with my artwork at Zazzle.

What you might not know is that I publish clip art and paper craft printables - free to use for personal projects or classroom crafts. (Free doesn't mean there's no copyright - they're not okay for commercial use or to put on crafts you sell, and they're not for resale or posting on other web sites for people to download).

Well, a piece of my art recently appeared in a new creative project as the backdrop for a funny "I don't like to go to school" video on YouTube - and yes, the clip art is being  used with permission.

back to school clip art copyright leehansen.comI'm amused ... check out the Video - it's rated G.

Picture This! Graphics and Printables


No comments: