Friday, October 10, 2008

Lego Halloween Fun

Lego Fun for Everyone
My family loves Lego bricks. No matter what age, Lego is a favorite toy in the extended Hansen family. My Dad enjoyed Lego almost as much as Tinker Toys. My daughters started playing with Duplo (the larger toddler safe version of these wonderful snap-together building blocks) when they were first able to grasp blocks.
Lego craft pattern, Halloween witch decorationMy grandkids have lotsa Legos. My nieces and nephews build elaborate Lego constructions - and they're all teenagers or young adults! I confess, I still love Lego bricks.

Here's a Halloween witch decoration made with Legos you can make with the kids (or grandchildren, nieces, nephews, friends). There's also a pattern for a Halloween pumpkin, and if you're really into it, a 3D pumpkin built with Lego blocks.

Halloween Crafts for Kids
Lego Halloween

No comments: