Wednesday, September 03, 2008

The President I Want

Smart, Thoughtful, Sincere, Honest ... My Ideal President

I found a blog today that summarizes my opinion about what I want in a President. I couldn't have said it better myself:

I want (and will likely not see in my lifetime, sigh) a thoughtful president, one who lives in the same world of gray that I do because he understands there are very few absolute truths in our world. I want a strong president, one who will do what is right for the country above her own political ends. I want a constitutional president, one who understands there are hard boundaries that the government shouldn't cross no matter what anyone says.

So simply stated, yet so right on target. Visit Lewister to read the full blog entry.

I'll amuse myself until the elections with Presidential Campaign Slogans and US Presidents Paper Dolls.

No comments: